Sweet Pea Parent-Child Group Wednesdays
Sweet Pea Playgroup – Wednesday Mornings
Parent-Child group at Berkeley Rose Waldorf School
– For toddlers, children age 1 to 3 years, and their caregiver(s) in the Berkeley Rose Cottage Garden
– Teacher: Bonnie Romanow
– Cost: $240 for 8 sessions
– Jan 31st, Feb 7th, Feb 14th, (no class Feb 21st), Feb 28th, Mar 6th, Mar 13th, Mar 20th & Mar 27th
– Wednesdays, 9:30am to 11:30am
– Berkeley Rose Waldorf School
Out of stock
These classes offer toddlers a nurturing environment in which to play and explore, and parents a place to connect, find a supportive group, discuss and share child development and parenting issues, and learn about Waldorf education.
During each class we will nourish the sensory experiences of the young child and their caregiver through a rhythmic flow of free, unstructured play time for the child, and observation/simple craft activities for the adult. Children will explore in an atmosphere that supports imaginative play, healthy movement, and imitation. Bonnie works with parents to explore themes related to child development and establish healthy family rhythms. Classes include a circle time with nursery or seasonal rhymes, songs, gross and fine motor activities, imaginative play and exploration, quiet observation, and guided discussion.