Sweet Pea Parent-Child Group Wednesdays
Sweet Pea Playgroup – Wednesday Afternoons
Parent-Child group at Berkeley Rose Waldorf School
– For toddlers, children age 1 to 3 years, and their caregiver(s) in the Berkeley Rose Cottage Garden
– Teacher: Bonnie Romanow
– Cost: $300 for 12 sessions
– Mar 22nd, 29th, (no class Apr 5th), Apr 12th, 19th, 26th, May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st & Jun 7th
– Wednesdays, 3:30pm to 5pm
– Berkeley Rose Waldorf School
Out of stock
These classes offer toddlers a nurturing environment in which to play and explore, and parents a place to connect, find a supportive group, discuss and share child development and parenting issues, and learn about Waldorf education.
During each class we will nourish the sensory experiences of the young child and their caregiver through a rhythmic flow of free, unstructured play time for the child, and observation/simple craft activities for the adult. Children will explore in an atmosphere that supports imaginative play, healthy movement, and imitation. Bonnie works with parents to explore themes related to child development and establish healthy family rhythms. Classes include a circle time with nursery or seasonal rhymes, songs, gross and fine motor activities, imaginative play and exploration, quiet observation, and guided discussion.